Black Resin Handle Pure Badger Hair Men's Shaving Brush
Material: Black Pure Badger hair + Faux Horn Handle
Size: Overall : 102mm
Model Number: BL0122bl
Product type: Shaving Brush
Handle color: Black
Hair Grade: 100% Pure badger hair, not horse hair
Hair loft: 52mm
Brush highth: 100mm
Brush Knot diameter: 22mm
Our badger hair brush is made of real natural badger hair. Before we send each brush, we do our best to dull the smell and check them carefully, however different people will have different tolerances. Each new brush will have a smell that can be treated by washing it carefully with shampoo. If you are unable to accept the initial smell of the brush, you may find that a brush made of synthetic material suits you better. Please be aware that the smell of the badger brush is not due to a lack of quality.
Also, when the brushes are new, a few hairs may drop out of the brush since the knots are tied by hand, but this will subside after some use.
How To Care For Your Brush
1. Shampoo the brush in warm water before the first use. Use the same shampoo that you use to wash you hair. Some also like to use a conditioner. *
2. NEVER boil your brush.
3. Never press the brush into your skin. This will break the badger hair. Instead, stroke it sideways, like a painter's brush.
4. Wash the brush well with warm (not hot) water after each use.
5. Flick the brush to remove as much water as possible after each use. You can also gently stroke it on a dry towel.
6. Never store the brush on its base (yes, we know they are flat). Instead, use a brush stand so the remaining water can move away from the base of the hairs.
7. To avoid mildew, do not store the brush in the medicine chest between uses. Instead, place the stand on vanity top to allow proper air circulation.
8. If you use a brush in a travel kit, be sure to take it out to dry thoroughly upon your return.